Thursday, April 8, 2010

Search Engine Optimization and Recommendation

Here is the advice on Search Engine Optimization I was on about in an earlier post.

Its on Matt Callen's blog at http://www.mattcallen.com/ and it is well worth the visit. Have a look around and sign up for anything he offers. I find his stuff that good.

Easy to follow and implement. He will be my little helper to optimize my blog pages and my article writing. There may be others too but I will let you know who, as and when I turn to them for help.

I'll let you know how its all going, so check back often.

Talking of articles, I was just at Ezine@rticles and bumped into a bit of tracking information. My articles have been looked at and a few have even been picked up. Don't ask me anymore about them though because I don't know, well at least not yet.

Lets face it, this first sojourn into article writing and blog posting was to banish the fear of the publish button.

I can now say that that fear has been quashed, well and truly!

This next half term, beginning on Monday, will primarily involve SEO and tracking methods underlying my article writing efforts together with continuing Lee McIntyre's Point and Click Coaching

I have the feeling that I am going to be a very busy Numpty for quite a few weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment