Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy all Day, Learning Some More

Is there no end to the information that you can read and hopefully assimilate?

Today has been productive, I think anyway. I dare say the super efficient amongst you would not agree but I don't think that I've wasted my time at all.

I have read a very good article by Frank Salinas about SEO which is on my must do soonest list, which included suggestions and advice which is just what I needed. Notes still have wet ink!

Checked out the social bookmarking stuff and added some buttons to this blog site, wanted them for ages and didn't know how to get them. Happy bunny ;-) Looks more like the 'big guns' now, I wish...

Anyway, we are on our way. From little acorns and all that, and I've added the Blog Carnival gadget too which was easier than expected especially as everything else I've tried to do regarding banners and stuff has not been the easiest of adventures.

Perhaps the gadget, being for the 'carnival of struggling bumbling newbies' took pity on me and didn't put up too much of a fight, OR of course, I might have hit the right buttons in the right order this time. Wonders will never cease.

Hey may be I'm finally getting some where. It may not seem much to you, but I was impressed!!

To further impress myself and anyone reading this, I also submitted some articles to directories to drive traffic I hope. Well we can only wait and see. More to do tomorrow.

Oh the joys of learning, bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment