Friday, April 2, 2010

As promised:

I said that I'd post the accepted articles for you to have a look at and like I said, I think they worked because I was writing from experience and to a degree from the heart too.

So far the experience of article writing has been a good one :-)

One of these articles is already on a blog. I bumped into it yesterday trying to find a specific Google Mail account and making a right pigs ear of it, in true Numpty fashion!!

You see, I've not become super amazing at any of this. I just had the courage of my convictions... and pressed the button labelled submit!

Now the next job is to write with search words in mind. SEO. Not so easy perhaps but we will see. Watch this space and I'll let you know how it goes...

But I think that STEP 1 has been accomplished.

What is STEP 1 I hear you ask.

Well for me it was to overcome my fear of getting my stuff out there and to be totally honest with you, it wasn't half as scary or difficult as I 'thought' it would be.

There's that word again, 'thought'


Don't think too much about the what if's.

Sign up and read the information available on the Ezinearticles site, then write an article as well as you can and get on with it.

At this point I must say that the only thing I checked was the restrictions on links etc, not on the 'how to' element of article writing.


These articles were not primarily intended as search engine fodder, more, they were intended to be my way of dipping my toe into the world of ezine authorship, so as that, I think I can tick my done it box.

You can cheer for me now
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment