Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You are now in the presence of greatness, he he ;-0

Hey , guess what! I've had 3 articles accepted by Ezine@rticles, woohoo!!!

The beginning of driving traffic...

Submitted two or three others to blog carnivals...

So we'll see if anything happens, fingers crossed eh.

And to show off the Ezine@rticles success, I've been sent my own badge to display as an expert author.




Ha ha, if only they know what we know. Its little-ol'-me just trying to get started and having a ball.

I've also got a widget from Blog Carnivals somewhere. Sorry guys if you're reading this, its not lost, just somewhere else. I'll find that out too ;-/

I've not written this much since I was at college and we didn't have to submit typed work. Not everyone had access to PC's then. Come to think of it, PC's weren't invented then and we had access to old BBC sheds to do a bit of PL1 programing. Oh thank God for Apple Macintosh and then Microsoft caught on.

I'll do something about articles in the next few days so keep 'em peeled. I'll also move my articles over to show you what I got my badge for.

Not been given anything for years, especially not for my work. Anyway, like I said, I'll move the articles over in the next few days. Now where did I put them..?

No comments:

Post a Comment