Wednesday, March 31, 2010



Newbie Disappointment

I made the decision to make-it online a few years ago and proceeded to be side-tracked by every new thing that came my way.

Usual newbie rabbit, caught in the headlights. Trouble was,my optimism was not matched by the actual online success thing. You know the 'magic button' that you're led to believe in.

Thing is though that for some, the magic button does exist apparently. The bit you don't know at the beginning is that the 'magic button' is built on the very top of a humongous pile of hard, FOCUSED work.

The operative word here is FOCUSED

If you do like I did, you'll be flitting from this to that and basically achieve nothing.This is a great way for you to lose money quickly and make lots of money for the guys who sell these products.

You must of heard the comment that 'you make your money when you sell your own products!'

I'm not saying that your lack of commitment to one product only benefits the seller but they won't complain!

Another problem being that no one catches hold of you as you enter into this crazy merry-go-round of possibilities and gives you a manual on how to start.

More than anything, I think the old hindsight adage is relevant here.

If you knew that pay-per-click was not for you, at least not yet, you would never have got the course in the first place.

Yeah, I bought a course that seemed very good and I have no doubt that it is but it just blew me away and confused me as it was all too new.

The small print that seems to be missing on the sales pages.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't think that making money online meant NO work just that it wouldn't include a load of blind alleys full of empty boxes that the latest course was delivered in!

Resource box:If you're new to internet marketing come along to http://imnumpty.blogspot.com and laugh at me as I muck it up again. Learn from my mistakes as Lee McIntyre shows you and me how it should be done. Come with me step-by-step to a better future and financial freedom. Be prepared to put some work in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment