Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A week of article writing and submissions

Come on guys, I've not put these articles up to boast. I'm advertising the fact that if I can do it, hell, anyone can. Just knuckle down and give it a go.

As you can see from the length of these articles, I have no problem exceeding the minimum words aspect of article submission. I always have been a bit of a chatter box but one of the main things that makes it super easy is that I know what I'm talking about.

These articles are all about Newbie Overwhelm and confusion and until recently I didn't have a clue. So like I said, I have written about what I know.

These articles were submitted and reviewed in the last week so I haven't been doing this for years. Its all very new to me too and I must say that I am delighted with the outcome of my first submissions.

I'll stick the last two up tomorrow so you can have a look and see what you think.

You may be wondering why on earth I decided to write my own articles when Lee McIntyre's course provides a file full of them.

Well to be honest with you, I spun them and tried to get them submitted but they were spat back as too similar to articles already on the Ezine@rticles site. I might of got one in somewhere else but its all so confusing at the moment that I'm not sure what went where. As you can tell, organisation is not my forte as much as I try, anyway.

Don't forget this course has been available in various guises for a while now and those that jumped on its original form have benefited from the 'newness' of it. So be prepared to write your own articles or at least radically change those provided.

Give it a go and then you can find out how to do it by trial and error. Its very quick and painless. I had one refused because it was too similar but I might have got mixed up and tried to submit one article twice. I don't know, I'm just getting the hang of it at the moment.

I am now very confused with different versions of the same articles floating about in various files so my first job tomorrow (after the party!) is to collect together all the various versions of my articles and sort out where they went to, when and if they've been accepted.

That will do for a start I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment