Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The beginnings of driving traffic...

Enough is enough!

Do you realise how privileged you are?

You are now witnessing the beginning of my attempts to drive traffic to this (and other associated) blogs.

What associated blogs? you ask.

Check out the profile button on the right, yep thats it. 'About Me View my complete profile.'

Click on the words, don't be scared, you can't muck it up, honest :-) There you go.

It includes my other blogs on this account.

It sort of documents my attempts at writing blog posts, losing the bits I had written into the ether, as far as I was concerned anyway. Couldn't find them for days.

Never mind the social site StumbleUpon, thats what my blog account is like too!

Have a look and you'll see what I mean :-/

Almost as if I was trying to prove that I really am a numpty. I can assure you that it is really no pretence!

I am as bad as I write that I am!

You see, there is hope for you too. I'm dangerous if I'm left alone for too long as well...

Cue crazed laughter ha ha ;-0

Honestly, if I'm managing to do this, you definitely can!!!

SO?

GO FOR IT!!!

Yep, I am shouting at you.

Get off your bum/fanny or whatever you call the bit you sit on and change your life for the better,

its as simple as that!


what have you got to lose, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment