Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not skiving

Guess who forgot to save the first writing? Actually I thought that I had but Blogger seems to think otherwise. Anyway, good to be back here again. I've been writing quite a few articles and stuff for an affiliate product other than Lee McIntyres Point and Click Coaching. So its not in the Internet Marketing niche.

Oh, I haven't dropped out of that or anything, actually the next few weeks look to be full of good stuff and I'm looking forward to getting my nose stuck into that when it arrives. Not to overload you, the weeks arrive, well every month as a 4 week package to stop you jumping ahead of yourself and ok, thats what I did a bit.

I got bored. Waiting. Couldn't think of anything else to do so I diversified, although this is not recommended because you tend to leave other stuff to rot while you set off up that bloody mountain again in search of the big red button. No.

Back at base camp. I am learning quite a lot I think and my writing has improved although I still go off on one, so a good prune of the ramblings is often needed. But they recon you should write how you talk and yep, I go off on one there too.

Talking of rambling, I must go and wander off to school. Gorgeous afternoon for it too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment