Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not sure what a numpty is?

definition: n. (pl. numpties) Scottish informal a stupid or ineffectual person
ORIGIN prob. from numps 'a stupid person'

Please don't take that the wrong way. Its not used in a nasty way at all.

I have been called 'you daft numpty' through fits of giggles and howls of laughter.

I might add that I was in a heap at the time too. So its gently derogative but it suits me just fine cos I am a numpty for more than half the time.

I make daft mistakes and make a pigs ear of things that I shouldn't make a mess of, but that seems to be me I'm afraid.

Getting back to this blog post...

I began this months back and left it as I'm inclined to do. Its not that I can't finish what I started but I do forget what I was doing yesterday!

I write stuff down then lose the paper it was written on, so you should be amazed I'm actually here writing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment